GuardDog is a versatile exterior wood screw used for a variety of applications. The PoziSquare™ Drive eliminates the strip out of a fastener. Fully tested, fully guaranteed in ACQ, Cedar, Redwood and Copper Azole.
The design features of this FastenMaster product include:
- Versatile head style can be used with the PoziSquare Drive, #2 square drive, and Phillips drive
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance
- Color matched to blend in with the new pressure treated decking
- Sharp threads quickly penetrate lumber
- Free PoziSquare driver bit included
- Available Options
- Installation Instructions
- Technical Data
- Product Warranty Information
- Related FM Products
Use a 0-1800 RPM variable speed drill (at least 14.4V if cordless). Use the PoziSquare driver bits provided. Install fastener perpendicular to deck, increasing drill speed as the screw threads into the deck. Slightly countersink. Do not overdrive. If cam-out occurs, remove and replace screw.
This file contains installation and technical information about GuardDog.