TC-G Grooved Board Hidden Fastener
The Tiger Claw TC-G clip system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It has been specifically designed to work in 5/4” or greater x 4” or 6” decking that is pre-grooved or grooved with the TC-150 slot cutter. The TC-G is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip’s sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. The stainless steel screw ensures a lasting connection between decking board and joist.
- Available in a hand driven or pneumatic gun installation method.
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16” for a consistent look.
- The TC-G reduces wood splitting, wood rot, and board cupping and comes complete with a 25 year warranty.
- Use with our Tiger Claw Pneumatic Installation Gun for fastest possible installation
- For a completely fastener-free surface, use with our Cortex System for stairs, first, last and perimeter boards
- Available Options
- Installation Instructions
- Technical Data
- Product Warranty Information
- Related FM Products
Available For Use In The Following Decking Types:
Brazilian redwood, Ipe, Iron Wood, Mangaris, Purple Heart, Teak, Cambara, Meranti, Port Orford Cedar, ChoiceDek (Lowes), Fiberon Horizons, Fiberon Pro-Tect, Latitudes, Moisture Shield, Monarch, Portico, Trumarc, Tuf-Deck, Veranda ArmorGuard, Weather Best, and most other pre-grooved or groove-able 5/4" or thicker decking.
Not for use in the following Decking Types:
Pressure Treated or hollow composite decking.