The TrussLOK® Engineered Wood Fastener is designed for joining multi-ply LVL, LSL and PSL. This fastener was developed with direct input from a leader in engineered wood, Trus Joist®. TrussLOK® is faster, easier and stronger than through-bolts and other structural self-drilling fasteners with similar diameters. And TrussLOK® is approved for single-sided installation unlike nails and other screws of similar diameter that need to be installed from both sides.
- No predrilling! Faster and easier than through bolts
- Higher side load capacity with fewer fasteners saves time and labor
- Correct thread length for engineered lumber–No board jacking
- Prevents gapping or cupping between plies which can occur in nailed applications
- Winged point, modified thread design and anti-friction coating combine to significantly reduce installation torque
TrussLOK® is a code-compliant way to connect multiple plies of engineered lumber. View an application video in our Ask The FastenMaster Section or download our technical bulletins in the Code Approvals section.
- Available Options
- Installation Instructions
- Technical Data
- Product Warranty Information
- Related FM Products
|Fastener Lengths:||3 3/8", 5", 6 3/4"|
|Packaging Size:||50 pc box, 250 pc bucket|
TrussLOK should be installed using a 1⁄2" corded or 18 volt cordless drill. Bring underside of washer-head flush with wood surface. Do not countersink. Choose correct TrussLOK length. For fastener spacing and patterns refer to our technical bulletin.
This file contains technical information on how to fasten this application in a code-compliant manner
This file contains technical information on how to fasten this application in a code-compliant manner - Canadian version (both English and French)
This file contains technical information on how to fasten this application in a code-compliant manner - French version