TrussLOK-Z® is a fastener engineered for joining two-, three- and four-ply girder trusses. TrussLOK-Z® requires no predrilling and is engineered for single-sided installation. The thread length is correct for dimensional lumber, eliminating board jacking and pulling trusses together during installation. TrussLOK-Z® can also be used with 1 1⁄2" thick LSL and LVL truss chords.
- Built up underside of head effectively eliminates snapping during installation
- Prevents gapping or cupping between plies which can occur in nailed applications
- Engineered for use in LSL and LVL truss chords as well as dimensional lumber
- Available Options
- Installation Instructions
- Technical Data
- Product Warranty Information
- Related FM Products
|Fastener Lengths:||2 7/8", 4 1/2", 6"|
|Packaging Size:||50 pc box, 250 pc bucket, 500 pc bucket|
TrussLOK-Z should be installed Install using a 1⁄2"; corded or 18 volt cordless drill. Bring underside of washer head flush with wood surface. Do not countersink. Choose correct TrussLOK-Z length. Always refer to truss manufacturer’s engineering specifications for fastening patterns.