5 Success Limiting Actions Contractors Should Avoid To Maximize Long Term Profitability
by Shawn McCadden CR, CLC, CAPS
Shawn has more than 30 years of personal experience in the remodeling and new home construction industries. His blog covers many pertinent topics for pros looking to build their businesses. His most recent article focuses on Success Limiting Actions Contractors Should Avoid To Maximize Long Term Profitability.
Shawn points out that If you plan to grow your construction business, deciding how you will address these five actions can set you on path that is more likely to support your long term professional and personal levels of success.
This article covers the following topics:
- Not having an exit strategy
- Hiring for today without thinking about tomorrow
- Not setting goals and metrics
- Not establishing your target customers and project types.
- Not getting the professional help you and your business need
October 23, 2014 by Janet Blake (comments: 0)