- TrussLOK® is faster, easier and stronger than through-bolts and other structural self-drilling fasteners with similar diameters.
- It is approved for single-sided installation unlike nails and other screws of similar diameter that need to be installed from both sides.
- No predrilling! Faster and easier than through-bolts
- Higher side load capacity with fewer fasteners saves time and labor
- Correct thread length for engineered lumber – No board jacking
- Prevents gapping or cupping between plies which can occur in nailed applications
- Winged point, modified thread design and anti-friction coating combine to significantly reduce installation torque
- Hex head drive system
- Free driver bit in every box.
TrussLOK is tested and supported by engineering data that conforms to the most current ICC standards. It is also approved for use in ACQ or treated lumber.
For technical documentation of all our structural wood screws, see our Technical Resources page.