The ThruLOK system combines the strength of a through-bolted connection with the speed of a LOK fastener with no predrilling required. It can be used for applications including:
- Multi-ply beams
- Deck posts
- Carrying beams and more.
Carriage and Through-Bolt Replacement
- ThruLOKs replace traditional carriage and through-bolts in applications ranging from 4½”– 9 ½”.
- Its three-part assembly includes a screw, featuring the patent-pending Paddle Point™, engineered washer, and LOK-Nut.
- Installs with an 18 volt cordless drill
- No drill bits or wrenches required
- Galvanized coating meets IRC ACQ corrosion requirement
- Lifetime performance guarantee
ThruLOK is code-compliant when attaching decking handrail posts and carrying beams.
ThruLOK is tested and supported by engineering data that conforms to the most current ICC standards. It is also approved for use in ACQ or treated lumber.
ThruLOK is code-compliant when attaching decking handrail posts and carrying beams. For technical documentation of all our structural wood screws, see our Technical Resources page.