The Tiger Claw TC-G clip system is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It has been specifically designed to work in 5/4” decking boards. TC-G works in pre-grooved decking planks or non-grooved decking planks using our TC-150 slot cutter.
The TC-G is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip’s sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. The stainless steel screw ensures a lasting connection between decking board and joist.
- Available in a hand driven or pneumatic gun installation method
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16” for a consistent look
- The TC-G reduces wood splitting, wood rot and board cupping. Comes with a 25 year warranty.
- Use with our Tiger Claw Pneumatic Installation Gun for fastest possible installation
- For a completely fastener-free surface, use with our Cortex System for stairs, first, last and perimeter boards
Available For Use In The Following Decking Types:
Trex Select, EverGrain, ChoiceDek (Lowes), Fiberon Horizons, Fiberon Pro-Tect, Fiberon Paramount, Wolf PVC, Wolf Island, Moisture Shield, Tuf-Deck, Veranda ArmorGuard, Brazilian redwood, Ipé, Iron Wood, Mangaris, Purple Heart, Teak, Cambara, Meranti, Cali Bamboo BamDeck®, and most other pre-grooved or groove-able 5/4" or thicker decking.
Don’t see your brand? Give us a call at 800-518-3569 for an up-to-date list.