- No Stripping: The TORX® ttap® drive system offers unmatched stick-fit and wobble free installation or removal. Note: A standard TORX® T20 driver bit can be used if needed.
- No Rusting: Coating process ensures rust resistance that will last for the life of the project.
- Increased Productivity: Eliminates tool jams - no down time.
- Less Reloading: With 50 screws collated per strip, you can install approximately 15 sq ft of decking before reloading.
- Great Finished Look: TrapEase 3 provides a clean finish without predrilling in Trex Transcend, Trex Select and AZEK PVC decking.
TrapEase 3 AutoFeed Composite Deck Screws can be used on other synthetic deck boards, but pre-drilling may be required in order to achieve the desired finished look. Test a piece of your deck material to ensure satisfactory appearance first.
To determine correct color, click here to view our TrapEase 3 AutoFeed selection guide
Don't see your brand? Give us a call for an up-to-date list.