The HeadLOK flat head fastener is a heavy-duty structural wood screw requires no predrilling and offers higher design shear than 3/8" lag screws. HeadLOK zips right in and creates a great finished look.
- Deck Framing
- Stair Framing
- Attaching rigid foam (SIPs)
- Kitchen cabinets and more.
- 3/8” lag screw replacement
- No predrilling
- Flat head provides great finished look
- The SpiderDrive™ System contains 8 points of contact, maximizing bit fit and reducing stripping.
- Sharp gimlet point for fast installation into wood and OSB
- Aggressive thread for holding and withdrawal strength
- Free SpiderDrive™ bit in every package
Code Compliant Connection
HeadLOK is tested and supported by engineering data that conforms to the most current ICC standards. It is also approved for use in ACQ or treated lumber.
For technical documentation of all our structural wood screws, see our Technical Resources page.