The FrameFAST Structural Framing system allows you to make multiple framing connections using a 6” fastener.
Code Complaint to replace hurricane ties
The FrameFAST system consists of both the structural wood screw and the FrameFAST tool.
The 6” FrameFAST structural screw is code compliant to replace hurricane ties with its fully threaded design providing superior uplift and lateral resistance.
The FrameFAST System Includes:
- High torque Milwaukee Drill
- Patented delivery system that ensures the fastener is installed at the correct angle every time.
- Alignment wings that can be folded back for girder trusses or harder to reach application.
- Backstabber feature that can be raised to meet the bottom of the truss or rafter for vaulted ceilings or rafters
- No predrilling
- Eliminates ladders
- Eliminates nail guns and pneumatic hoses
- Installation is done up to 8 times faster than the traditional method
- Code compliant across USA and Canada
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance
- Free bit in every package
Safety & Speed
The FrameFAST tool is specifically designed to install the FrameFAST fastener in a consistent and safe manner by eliminating the need for ladders or scaffolding.
FrameFAST can be used for common trusses, girder trusses and vaulted ceilings and is code compliant in the US and Canada.
Click here to register your FrameFAST System.
U.S. Patent Nos. 9,452,514; 9,969,068; 中国发明专利 No. ZL201480016191.9 and foreign patents pending.